International Admissions

Welcome to your home
away from home.

As one of the largest Catholic women’s colleges in the United States, vnsr威尼斯城官网登入 is committed to making your education transformative, helping you discover your strengths and empowering you to not only achieve your goals but to also make the world a better place.

Explore vnsr威尼斯城官网登入

About vnsr威尼斯城官网登入

Where do we begin? Pretty much where every other college ends.

Campus Life

You're not just choosing a school – you're choosing a home.

Majors and Programs

Choose from a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs.

Scholarships and Aid

Our goal is to help you find a smart, sensible path to finance your education.


1. Visit  
Complete the appropriate application (undergraduate or graduate).

2. Submit your personal documents
Upload your personal essay and/or goal statement and portfolio, as well as letters of reference. Read the application guide carefully for details on which of these requirements are needed for the application you will submit.

3. Send transcripts
Arrange to have official certified transcripts sent as follows:

  • For undergraduate admission: Secondary/high school transcripts showing your date of graduation (please note that all transcripts must be translated into English by an official translator).
  • For graduate admission: University transcripts verifying completion of a baccalaureate degree
  • For transfer credit: University transcripts

4. Arrange for foreign transcript evaluation
Arrange to have your foreign transcripts evaluated by a foreign credential evaluator. We recommend a service such as SpanTran (receive a discounted rate) or other services such as ScholaroEducational Credential Evaluators (ECE), Education Evaluators International, Inc., and One Earth International Credential Evaluations. We will also accept evaluations from organizations on the NACES member list.

5. Submit proof of English proficiency
We accept TOEFL, IELTS and STEP Eiken. Additionally, we are affiliated with several ESL programs like ELS, GLI,TLC, and WESLI. Contact us for more details.


To obtain the I-20 form once admitted:

  1. Read International Financial Statement Instructions.
  2. Submit the International Statement of Financial Support form.
  3. Submit certified proof of sufficient financial resources.
  4. Submit a photocopy of the biographical page of your current passport.

To enter the U.S. as an international student:

  1. After you are accepted, vnsr威尼斯城官网登入 College will provide you with further instructions for obtaining the visa.
  2. Obtain an F-1, non-immigrant student visa.


To transfer from another U.S. college or university:

  1. Submit the International Notice of Intent to Transfer In form. Contact vnsr威尼斯城官网登入’s International & Intercultural Center for this.
  2. Arrange to have your foreign transcripts evaluated by a foreign credential evaluator such as Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or Education Evaluators International, Inc.
  3. Arrange to have official certified transcripts sent directly to vnsr威尼斯城官网登入 College.


Questions? Please contact vnsr威尼斯城官网登入 Admissions at